The school’s collection booth will collect Tuition Fees. Admission fees, Bus fees and Annual fees on working days between 09:00 am to 01.00 pm from London Grace International School.
FEES: Playgroup – Class X
Payment Rules of Tuition & Other Fees:
- All tuition fees should be paid within the 7 (Seventh) day of the current month. If the seventh day falls on a scheduled holiday such as a weekly or Public Holiday then the fee should be paid before the 7th day of the current month.
- If payment is made by cheque then the fee must be paid by the 5th as the Bank will automatically post the cheque on the 7th.
- The Fine for late payment is as follows:
a) Fee paid within the calendar month but after 7th 100/-
b) Fee paid in the next calendar month Tk. 200/-
c) Bank charge of dishonored cheque- Tk. 300/-
If 2 (Two) months tuition fees fall due then fee for both months must be paid together before the end of the month. After two months non-payment of fees, the student’s name will be struck off the register. Re-admission depends on the availability of seats.
Please note that the rules for late or non-payment will be enforced very strictly.
- No Progress Report or Transfer Certificate will be given unless the student has cleared all dues.
- Parents are requested to call the school if they have any queries regarding these matters. They may call collections-in-Charge at 7912276 for any further clarification or contact by email.
Other Points To Be Noted:
- Parents are requested to contact Administration or Section Heads at least 30 days prior to the last date of fee payment if they are facing any difficulties.
- The school reserves the right to revise / amend the Fee Policy at its discretion.
Please note that monthly fees will be inclusive of VAT. However School fees and charges will be liable for VAT & other govt. charges