School Leaving Policy
- The students name may be cancelled from the enrollment list if any of the rules and regulations of the school are violated.
- The school will process the School Leaving Form (SLF) automatically under the following circumstances:
i). Disciplinary mattersb.
ii). Long absence from school
iii).Failure to contact parents
iv). Non payment of fees.
- No Progress Report or Transfer Certificate will be given unless the student has cleared all dues.
- If parents cannot be contacted, SLF will be processed on the basis of last updated information (in written form) as provided by the Parents i.e. last updated address, Contact Numbers etc.
- After cancellation of enrollment, the student will need to go through the re-admission process and admission will depend on the availability of seats.
Enrollment Cancellation Policy Pg-Class X
- A student’s name will be cancelled from the enrollment list for any of the following cases:
i). If 2 (two) consecutive months’ tuition fall due or
ii). If one month’s tuition falls due for 2 (two) consecutive months.
- Monthly tuition along with fines for both months must be paid together before the end of the last month to avoid cancellation.